Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life To-Do List

I've never written a list of things I want to do before I die. I could never think of enough things to put on it. But lately, with everyone studying abroad and doing all these amazing things...I've started to think about what I want to get done while I'm living here on earth. So I decided to make one. My list is not super long, and not everything on it is totally outlandish...but I'm sure I'll add things.

1. Eat a croissant/baguette at an outdoor cafe in Paris
2. Live in Texas for a little bit
3. Go on a crazy Spring Break trip
4. Graduate from ASU
5. See Abraham Lincoln's grave
6. Go on a tour of the White House
7. Buy little baby sized Vans for my son/daughter
8. See the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee
9. See a Broadway show on Broadway in NY
10. Meet John Krasinski
11. Go to a Michael Buble concert
12. Audition to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader just for the hell of it
13. Own a real pearl necklace
14. Watch ASU beat UofA
15. Dance at a friend's wedding
16. Lay in a field of flowers that are so tall that when I lay down in them you can't see me....like in Alice in Wonderland
17. Take a toddler to Disneyland for the very first time

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment