Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thoughts

I don't really have a subject matter in mind for this blog post but I just feel like writing, and that's a good enough reason for me. Please excuse the lack of organization....I'm just going to ramble.

If you've been reading my blog you know that I was just reading a wonderful book called Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist. Well I finished it a few days ago and I just got her second book Bittersweet in the mail yesterday. It's hard cover and sky blue and just looks so beautiful sitting on my nightstand.

I want to go to a wedding. I wish that one of my close friends would get married so that I can go buy a pretty dress and spend a night dancing and drinking in the name of love. I know that's super cheesy but I just think weddings are the greatest thing ever. I refuse to believe in divorce and cheating and anything other than true love. I will always believe that two people can stay in love forever as long as they work at it. I guess I owe that belief to my parents who spend every Saturday and Sunday morning sitting in the backyard eating breakfast together. They are in love and I want to find that one day. But until then...I want someone I know to find it so that I can celebrate with them, and more importantly, twirl around on the dance floor in a pretty dress.

I don't think girls look good with their hair parted in the middle. Yes, some celebrities can pull it off and look decent. However, I have NEVER seen a person that looks better with their hair parted in the middle than to the side. Just my opinion.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment