Friday, June 17, 2011
Handful
It's always a nice feeling to come home. It's nice to be surrounded by people who have known you from the very beginning. Of course, those people are usually family but I also have a few friends who I consider to be people who really know me. Sometimes it's hard for me to come home because I've created such a comfortable life for myself in Arizona. There is not much left for me in Nevada other than family, two pugs, a cat, and a few lingering friends. However, I've recently learned that those four reasons are plenty enough. I can't even begin to explain my love for my family...so I'll try to talk about my friends. The handful of close friends that I still have in Las Vegas are some of the most wonderful people I have ever met. They are brilliant, insanely creative, fun, caring, and NO ONE can make me laugh like they can. Our list of memories is endless and our inside jokes will never stop being funny. Returning to Arizona after a visit home always makes me painfully aware of the hole in my heart that can only be filled by their presence. Sorry about this super cheesy post...I just love my home friends. I really do. And if one of you are reading this...you probably know who you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment