Monday, August 16, 2010

It's that time again...

The new freshmen are hereeeeeeee! I LOVE when new students move onto campus. Although it was only two years ago that I was moving into the dorms...I feel like I am so much older and wiser now. I just want to hug all the new baby Sundevils and tell them how much fun they are going to have here at ASU. Since I work on-campus, I get a lot of new students coming to me with questions. I always somehow manage to turn their quick question into a long, drawn-out, bragging session about how great ASU is and how they couldn't have possibly chosen a better school. I'm totally obsessed with Arizona State and I want everyone to love it as much as I do. So since I'm feeling all Sundevilish...I'll share this adorable Sparky video with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment