Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bucket List

Senior year is only 19 days away and I'm obviously devastated. Being a senior in college is the complete opposite of being a senior in high school. It's not fun and exciting. You don't look forward to it. You dread it. Senior year of college encompasses the end of all things fun. Sure, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but right now that's what it feels like. It feels like the day of graduation will mark the beginning of the sad, serious, sober life that I'll be living from that point on out. I'm not ready for a real job, real responsibilities, and real life. I want to stay in this magical land called college for the rest of my life. But since I can't, I've been discussing making a Senior Year Bucket List with some of my friends here at school. It's still in progress but here's what we have so far...

1. Visit the Grand Canyon (It's pathetic that I've been in Arizona for 3 years now and still haven't seen it.)
2. Go float "The River" (Also sad that I haven't done it)
3. Attend an ASU sporting event other than Football, Basketball, or Baseball
4. Sneak into the Harry Potter lecture course offered at ASU West Campus
5. Go bar-hopping in Phoenix
6. Go camping in Sedona/Flagstaff
7. See ASU go to a bowl game while we're still students.

We need lots more ideas but this is all we've got so far. Send me suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment