Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bublé

I LOVE Michael Buble. Aside from the fact that he's totally handsome and has the most gorgeous voice in the whole wide world, I have a ton of memories involving his music. I remember dancing to "Save the Last Dance" in the basement of my friend's house on Junior Prom night. I remember blasting his CD from my boyfriend's car in the parking lot of my high school with all my friends on New Year's Eve night (2007-2008). Even now, Michael has worked his way into my life through roadtrips, slow-dancing, The Office, etc. And as of right now, I want his song "Everything" to be my first dance with my husband at my wedding. Basically, he's been a constant part of my teen and adult life. Michael is just the best. PLUS, Emily Blunt dated him before she went on to marry John Krasinski. I guess her and I have a similar taste in men.

Sorry this post is coming from nowhere and has no relevance to anything happening in my life right now. I'm just in a Bublé mood today.


No comments:

Post a Comment