Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hello Again

It's good to be back and blogging. I can't believe it took me this long to find time to write again, but yay! Better late than never. Since I last blogged....a lot of things have been going on...

1. Austin and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary


2. I carved pumpkins with friends.


3. I took a trip to Reno and sat on the University of Nevada 50 yard line.


4. I went home for Thanksgiving.


5.  I went to my last ASU football game as a student and stayed until the stadium lights went out.


6. I made this wreath.


7. We threw a big fun Christmas party.


There were so many blog-worthy events between now and the last time I posted. I'm bummed I didn't find time to write them out. Hopefully the memories just stay in my mind forever so I don't have to look back on my blog to remind myself of how much fun I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment