Friday, December 30, 2011

Here's to you 2011, my favorite year ever.

Although 2010 definitely brought some fun times, I can't even begin to describe how perfect 2011 was. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you for all the AMAZING memories 11. Here are some of my favorites....

 We rang in 2011.

We ate pickles.

I turned 21.

We sat in the back.

We went back in time.

We swam.

We celebrated Half Christmas.

I rode.

We loved each other.

We danced.

I stood on the edges of buildings.

We VEGASed.

We wore black.

We remembered.

They skiied.

We carved.

I danced.

I visited.

We planked in places we weren't supposed to.

We reminisced.

We celebrated two years.

We said Merry Christmas.

We bowled.

We were "big monsters."

Things to look forward to in 2012
cruise
my 22nd birthday
my parents' 25th anniversary
student teaching
The Hunger Games movie
graduation
salaries
the world not ending

and much more....

No comments:

Post a Comment